Good Morning

I’m hoping to take advantage of our lovely library network on behalf of our Infection Prevention and Control team (I’m their clinical librarian).  If any of you are on good terms with an acute trust Infection Prevention team could you let me know if your hospital has (or has had at any stage) a local CQUIN target around hospital acquired urinary catheter bacteraemias?  (This is more specific than the national CQUIN on UTIs).  We have some work to do having had a CQUIN on this for several years; I’m particularly interested in definitions used in setting the target but any local contacts with experience of a similar local CQUIN would be terrifically useful.

Thanks lots

Sarah

Sarah Gardner

Outreach Librarian

Library and Knowledge Service

King's Mill Hospital

Mansfield Road

Sutton in Ashfield

Notts NG17 4JL

Tel: 01623 622515 ext: 4221

DYNAMED provides summaries of evidence on more than 3,500 clinical topics, and includes links to many full text guidelines, Cochrane reviews, research and review articles.

To download this app onto your Trust or personal phone, contact the library.

To see a list of our training courses or to hire our training facilities please visit our website at http://www.kingsmillconferencecentre.nhs.uk/

For all course enquiries please email [log in to unmask]