Apologies: I left off the closing date and URL.

Dear colleagues,

Please see below details of a post we are advertising:

Clinical Librarian.

Band 6. £25,783- £34,530 p.a.
37.5 hours.
12 month fixed term contract or secondment opportunity.

William Harvey Library, Corporate Services, George Eliot Hospital

An opportunity has arisen for a librarian with at least two years experience in healthcare to join a successful NHS Library team at the George Eliot Hospital for a 12 month fixed term contract or secondment.

The post holder will provide a clinical librarian service to designated departments at George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust and develop and implement information handling training programmes for all groups of staff. The post holder will work closely with other library colleagues and Trust colleagues to support and promote evidence based health care and deputise for the Library Services Manager.

The post holder will need experience of healthcare libraries, literature searching, delivering/developing training, and critical appraisal. Flexibility in following up opportunities and the ability to supervise a team are also required.

For more information about this position or to arrange a visit, please contact me, Stephen Ayre, Library Services Manager on 02476865464 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Closing date: 15th November 2013. Interview date: 26th November 2013

To apply go to http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=913227653

Kind regards,

Stephen Ayre MA, MCLIP
Library Services Manager
William Harvey Library
George Eliot Hospital
College Street
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV10 7DJ
02476865464 (internal 3094)
http://twitter.com/gehlibrary

The effective collection, analysis and use of information are essential ingredients of a flourishing health service. Report of the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Inquiry, 2013. 26.9 p.1616<http://www.midstaffspublicinquiry.com/sites/default/files/report/Volume%203.pdf#page=267>.

George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
College Street | Nuneaton | Warwickshire | CV10 7DJ
www.geh.nhs.uk<http://www.geh.nhs.uk/>

"our vision is to EXCEL at patient care"