I've been rather drawn into the history of the campaigns against Apartheid in South Africa, and wonder whether anyone on lis-link has memories?  This might involve higher education, academic, cultural boycott, librarianship, the LA and IFLA, the development of computing leading eventually to the Internet.

I can remember computers and libraries back to the middle 1960s and will slowly develop some stories on those threads; I can remember school libraries in London in the days of ILEA, and then higher education and international development from about 1983 when I went to the DPU.

I'm also trying to build up a bit of a bibliography, whatever that might be in the world of post-modernity.

John Lindsay
Reader in Information Systems Design
Kingston University,
Kingston Upon Thames,