Dear All,

Have anyone else had to be creative in terms of space or brutal collection management in order to make way for very rapidly expanding collections?

We have had an explosion in the number of Business books being accessioned due to huge student cohorts. Space in that area of the Library is limited and we are planning to start a stock review of the section early next year, but think that even with removing large numbers of books there will not be enough room to accommodate new texts for very long.

Any advice or examples of case studies very gratefully received.

Many thanks
Chloe

Chloe Barnes
Collection Development Librarian