Hello,

Please can anyone help with the following?

If possible could we LOAN the following journal issue

Annals of Oncology

December 2013 Volume 24 Supplement 10

9th International Symposium on Advanced Ovarian Cancer

BL details can be supplied.

Many thanks

Jess

Jess Pawley

Senior Library Assistant

The Library

Musgrove Park Academy

Musgrove Park Hospital

Taunton

TA1 5DA

Library code: TAU

Tel: 01823 342433

Fax: 01823 342434

Please note I occasionally work at the the Somerset Partnership library:

Library code: SPT

Tel: 01823 368210

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.