Dear Ciaran, I am sorry I am not replying to you with information, but if you could share anything with the list or me, I would appreciate it.
Kind regards

Kim

Kim Kelly
Academic Group Services Librarian
Arts, Education and Law
Library and Learning Services
Division of Information Services
Nathan Campus (N53 0.03)
Griffith University, Queensland, 4111

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +61(07) 3735 5242
Fax: +61(07) 3735 4075
Mobile: 0478305352

Australian Law Librarians' Association Ltd
General Director ALLA Ltd Board
Continuing Professional Development Committee
http://www.alla.asn.au/