Apologies for cross-posting

Dear All,

I would like to invite you to our next exciting workshop on 'Digital Languages' which will take place on 7 December at Senate House.

Feel free to circulate it to your colleagues and students.

Please bring your own laptops.
The workshop is free and you are all welcome.

Best wishes,
Emanuela

7 December  - room G 246 (Senate House). Digital Languages

11.00 -12.30

PowerPoint, Prezi and Presentations*: Colin Homiski (Senate House Library). Find out the latest software tools available to enhance your Modern Language presentations whether they are for class, conference or for YouTube

12.30-2.00

Lunch

2.00-3.00

Digital Languages: Dr Lucia Rinaldi (UCL)

3.00-5.00

Research 2.0*: Using Web 2.0 tools to have information come to you. Colin Homiski (Senate House Library). Participants will learn and use in real time RSS feeds, Google Alerts, Social bookmarking and how to build (and manage) your own database using Zotero.

*Please bring your own laptop*

Best wishes,
Emanuela

Dr. Emanuela Patti