This all seems very sensible.  Perhaps we need some basic Stage 1 Benchmarks – compliance with data standards, regular updating, availability on a website etc -   which most HERs could achieve without any great difficulty and then a number of more advanced stages.

Mike

Mike Shaw

Archaeologist, Education & Enterprise

Tel. Office: 01902 555493