Sarah,

I’m disappointed that there has been so little take up of your request for HERs who feel that they meet the 1st and 2nd stage Benchmarks.  Can no one claim to meet all of the Stage 1 Benchmarks 20 years or so since they were first defined?  This would in itself argue for a radical overhaul.

Mike

Mike Shaw

Archaeologist, Education & Enterprise

Tel. Office: 01902 555493