Hi Tref

Agree it is a lot better. I am looking forwards to my Xbox one (sometime next year) with kinect and voice. Magic.

Also amazed at the good job OneNote does with my handwriting on a tablet. As I can barely read it, astounding that the machine can make sense of it :)

Talking of input devices has anyone gone all minority report with a Leap Motion controller yet?  What's it like?

Paul

--
Dr Paul Miller