Dear my colleagues
Apologize  for cross posting

I would like to draw your attention that tomorrow (29 November 2013) is the deadline to support applications for the next EGU2014 (Vienna 27 April to 2 May, 2014).
In this context, I would like to invite you to submit abstract to the session TS8.2 "Supercontinent assembly and disintegration: Case studies from Rodinia, Gondwana and Pangea".

For session detail and abstract submission, please follow the following link:

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2014/session/14759

Best Regards

Tamer
On behave of the conveners of TS8.2

Mag.Dr.rer.nat. Tamer Abu-Alam
Researcher of Geology, Graz Univ., Austria
Assistance prof. of Geology, Tanta Univ., Egypt
Phone: 0043-316-380-5680