Please send a quotation with necessary terms and conditions by post to the Head.
Thanks

On Nov 27, 2013 11:42 AM, "Continental Instruments" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning.

We are manufacturers of Petrographic Thin Sections of Rocks & Minerals.

We make one of the finest thin sections and also export these sections
to leading companies & institutions in the world.

We have Standard Prepared Petro Lab Study Sets comprising Different
Thin Sections of ROCKS & MINERALS.

Please let us know for any assistance on the same.

Thanking you very much for your kind attention & support,

Warmest Regards,

Anjlina Gupta,
Continental Instruments,
Plot No:20-23, Basaha,
(6th Mile stone from Biotech Park )
Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026
INDIA
Contact: 0091-98390 75071 / 099844 28000 / 0522-2994792