ASK THE EXPERT -Money, Medals and Museums in the Twenty-first Century
29 November 2-3pm

Museum Development Yorkshire is delighted to announce Ask the Expert- an exciting new series of  Q & A on-line blogs for museums in the Yorkshire and Humberside region.

Starting on 29 November, we will be inviting a range of museum experts to blog on-line about a variety of themes including Natural Sciences, Numismatics, World Cultures and World War One.

Each month our museum experts will also answer questions on their particular field in a live Question and Answer session using our on-line blog. http://www.ymtblog.org.uk/2013/11/06/ask-the-curator-andrew-woods-curator-of-numismatics-coins-medals-tokens-and-banknotes-for-york-museums-trust-ymt/

Keep an eye out on twitter too for the hashtag  #mdyaskexpert.

Our first expert will be Andrew Woods, Curator of Numismatics (Coins, Medals, Tokens and Banknotes) for York Museums Trust on 29 November from 2-3pm. Andrew will be taking questions on Money, Medals and Museums in the Twenty-first Century. As Andrew says "money and medals have huge potential within a Museum" so "take a look in that dusty cabinet and see what you have!"

If you have ideas for subjects you’d like to see us cover in future, or would like to take questions yourself, please email [log in to unmask] and let us know.