I’m contributing to the MA conference on Tuesday, travelling up and staying in Liverpool on Monday night.

I have recently had a string of overnight stays in places with which I’m unfamiliar and am beginning to feel like Alan Partridge.

I am bored with dismantling Corby trouser presses and am feeling the waistline effects of bringing my own plate to the buffet supper so was wondering if anyone wanted to come out to play on the Monday night?

Yours sincerely

Billy No Mates

PS please form an orderly queue…..

Essex Havard

External Relationships & Fundraising Manager

Rheolwr Perthnasau Allanol & Chodi Arian

NIACE Dysgu Cymru

( Tel/Ffôn: 07795 456664 / 029 2037 0900
6 Fax/Ffacs: 029 2037 0909
8 Web/Gwe: www.niacedc.org.uk

http://www.buttonshut.com/Youtube-Buttons/Youtube-Buttons-73-26-.pngcid:image001.gif@01CD9028.FCCB0EB0cid:image002.png@01CD9028.FCCB0EB0

new-year-new-you-small-eng.jpginspire for signature.jpg   new-year-new-you-welsh.jpginspire for signature WELSH.jpg

NIACE Dysgu Cymru promotes adult learning through campaigns, events, training, research and development work. We are a charity, a company limited by guarantee and a member-led organisation and core-funded by the Welsh Government

Mae NIACE Dysgu Cymru yn hyrwyddo addysg oedolion drwy ymgyrchoedd, digwyddiadau, hyfforddiant, ymchwil a gwaith datblygu. Rydym yn elusen, yn gwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant ac yn sefydliad a arweinir gan aelodau a derbyniwn gyllid craidd gan Lywodraeth Cymru

ALW Campaign Logos

The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education, England and Wales (NIACE). A company limited by guarantee registered no. 2603322 and registered charity no. 1002775, Registered address: 21, De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, UK www.niace.org.uk

Sefydliad Cenedlaethol Addysg Barhaus i Oedolion, Lloegr a Cymru (NIACE). Cwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant rhif cofrestredig 2603322 ac elusen rhif cofrestredig 1002775, Cyfeiriad cofrestredig: 21, De Montfort Street, Caerlŷr, LE1 7GE, DU www.niacedc.org.uk