Hi,

I'm trying to get FIX to work. I've checked all the paths and R packages, but I still get the following message (below).  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Matt

FIX Feature extraction for Melodic output directory: rest1.ica
 create edge masks
 run FAST
 registration of standard space masks
 extract features
Undefined function 'eml_assert' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in xcorr (line 13)
eml_assert(nargin > 0,'Not enough input arguments.');

Error in aryule (line 44)
R = xcorr(x,p,'biased');

Error in featurearvswgn (line 11)
    [grotAR,grotV] = aryule(timeSeries, i);

Error in fix_1a_extract_features (line 73)
        featureMatrix(globalIcCounter, 002:003) =
        featurearvswgn(icWiseTimeSeries, tRes);