Dear experts,

The interaction effect really confused me since i didn't find any positive or negative effects in the two groups separately. I don't know how to interpret the significant interaction effect with the only knowledge of slope1 > slope2 . Whether both of the slopes were positive or negative, or slope1 was positive while slope2 is negative in the interaction effect (here with positive i mean a positive correlation between FA values and age, and negative vise versa)?
Or is it proper that i test the individual group effects only on the significant regions find in the interaction effect analysis?

Really need your helpful suggestions! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Qin