From: Andreas Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:51 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Aw: Re: [FSL] dtifit: bvecs - expected coordinate system

dcm2nii issues an error  "DTI vector error: Position is not head first supine" in this particular situation and I have no data to confirm.

In order to understand things better my question actually is (independent of any nifti conversion tool):

What coordinate system does  the fsl tool "dtifit" expect from the b-vectors?
After conversion to nifti the coordinate system of the nifti-DWI volumes is +RAS,
so "dtifit" will expect that the b-vecs also follow +RAS , is this assumption correct ?

Any confirmation greatly appreciated!
Andreas