Dear Mark,

I used the FLIRT GUI, and chose the "Rigid Body (6 parameter model)", other options are the default. And then I still used "Rigid Body (6 parameter model)" and tried the cost function "Mutual Information",  and the result seems not so good. The ROI is still in misplacement.
Could you give me some advice?
Thank you very much,

Ran