Thank you a lot Jeanette and Michael for your helping.

You are very kind.
Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.

2013/11/4 Jeanette Mumford <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Check out this paper about transforming MNI to Talairach and how it differs for SPM and FSL
http://www.brainmap.org/pubs/LancasterHBM07.pdf

This software has the transformations discussed in the paper.  You can feed it a text file of coordinates and it will transform them for you.

http://www.brainmap.org/ale/

Cheers,
Jeanette