Hi, Jesper

Thank you very much for your comments on these questions. I admit that the sample was not prepared well and there is still large space for improvement in our next experiment. The speck issue you pointed out is a valid one and we will take that into consideration (by saving the data with 32bit format?) and matching the susceptibility between the brain and surrounding materials.

Thank you again! I will process the data as you suggested and keep you updated on that.

Longchuan