We are delighted to be able to offer you an early bird discount on Refugee Council 2014 Conference 'Children and Young People in Search of Safety in the UK'.

Date: 12th February 2014
Venue: KPMG, London
Time: 10.00 - 17.00

The conference will comprise practical Expert Sessions to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments affecting children and young people in the UK. We will have Expert Sessions on:

. No recourse to public funds
. Preparing a human rights assessment for refused young people
. Family tracing and its interaction with the asylum process
. Trafficking and Private Fostering
. Access to Higher Education
. Age Assessment

Further information on speakers and expert sessions on draft conference programme. Each delegate will be able to choose three of six Expert Sessions to attend throughout the day.  We also hope you will benefit from networking with one another during break times.

View the conference programme here: http://bit.ly/RC-draft-programme

Rates:

. Early Bird Full rate £228 (£190 + VAT @ 20%) for local authorities, business and statutory organisations
. Early Bird Reduced rate £156 (£130 + VAT @ 20%) for charities

From 7/12/2013 rates will revert to Full rate £252 (£210 + VAT @ 20%) and Reduced rate £180 (£150 + VAT @ 20%)

Places are limited so book early to secure your Experts Sessions of choice.  To book your place click here: http://bit.ly/RC-booking-form
To make a general enquiry about the conference please contact Lara Wilks Sloan, Marketing Manager on 020 7346 67364.

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by Forced Migration
Online, Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International
Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or
extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines