Sent: 07 November 2013 12:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BTEC Registration numbers

I'm trying to import our BTEC registration numbers and have got round the invalid file format message by deleting spaces at the end but they still won't import. Could it be because the BTEC exam codes on EBS have 'A' on the end but the Edexcel files do not include this 'A'. Could that be the problem? Is there a way round it, does anyone know please?

Best wishes

Gillian

Gillian Russell
Examinations and Assessments Manager