On Nov 20, 2013, at 1:21 PM, Dr. Ahmed M. Abou-Setta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If you want to look for more examples, the following search may be a start: pubmed[TIAB] AND "ovid medline"[TIAB] AND systematic[sb]

December will be a little “slow” here — I think I’ll find some time to run such a search, look at strategies … all the while pondering WHY people would do both Ovid MEDLINE and also Pubmed strategies in support of the same project. There are a few deep secrets, a few “gotchas,” a few little things to check, but… for the most part… it would be a huge redundancy.  Unnecessary. The resulting mess (duplicates!) would cause a lot of stress to a project…

   ____

Tom Mead

Reference Librarian

Biomedical Libraries

Dartmouth College
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
Dartmouth Center for Health Care Delivery Science

Hanover, New Hampshire, USA 03755