Dear Susan

It has been Cochrane policy since way back that all Cochrane Reviews
must contain the full search strategies ('copied and pasted as run') for
all databases searched, so The Cochrane Library should be a rich source!

Cochrane Reviews are also indexed in MEDLINE / PubMed, if this is of any
significance.

All the best

Carol

Carol Lefebvre

Independent Information Consultant, Lefebvre Associates Ltd, Oxford, UK

Co-Convenor, Cochrane Information Retrieval Methods Group

This e-mail contains information intended for the recipient only. Should
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and then
delete the original from your system. I cannot guarantee that any
attachments to this e-mail are free of software viruses. You should
therefore check for viruses before opening any attachments.