Please note the following corrected announcement below. The deadline for paper proposals for the 4th Annual General Conference of the European Political Science Association is December 13, 2013. My apologies for the confusion.

Yours Very Sincerely,

Peter Stone

From: Peter Stone
Sent: 07 November 2013 16:15
Subject: EPSA Call for Papers--Political Theory

Good Afternoon:

The call for papers has gone out for the 4th Annual General Conference of the European Political Science Association. It will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland, on June 19-21, 2014. This is the first year that the conference has had a political theory category for proposals. I have been asked to serve as head of the political theory section, and so I am anxious to see political theory make a big splash at the conference.

The proposal submission deadline is December 13, 2013. For further details, or to propose a paper and/or panel, please visit http://epsanet.org/conferences/general-conference-2014.html. And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Yours Very Sincerely,

Peter Stone

Peter Stone
Department of Political Science