*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

> At A Distance: Fostering Library as a Place for Distance Students: Best Practices From Two Universities

> Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating Library Services to Distance Education Students and Faculty

> Collaboration Between Distance Education Faculty and the Library: One Size Does Not Fit All

> Distance Education and Virtual Reference: Implementing a Marketing Plan at Texas A&M University

> Got Distance Services? Marketing Remote Library Services to Distance Learners

> The Library of the University of South Africa’s Marketing Voyage of Discovery Through Conventional Marketing Channels and the Internet

> We Cannot See Them, But They Are There: Marketing Library Services for Distance Learners

BTW: While I am continuing my systematic lit / web review relating to

 (promotion/promoting OR marketing OR outreach) AND (distance AND distant) AND (student* OR learner*)

I am very interested in any / all candidate resources that list members consider possibly relevant ..

Regards

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours."

http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html