USA visa is just a nightmare! To me, it is the last destination that I
would dare think about going unless I am told that my it is a do or die
situation; the system is just too unfriendly! First time I was denied visa
because they said I had no strong reasons that I would come back to UK
(because that was then my country of temporary residency) if I enter the
'Holy Country'; and the next time, I managed to get the visa after 4 good
hours of waiting in endless queues in their London office!!!!! Not sure
what my experience would be like from this side of the globe - Zimbabwe!

--
Dr Tsitsi Chataika
Department of Educational Foundations

*International Day of Persons with Disabilities, 3 December 2013: Theme:
“Break barriers, open doors: for an inclusive society for all”*