I would be worried about getting arrested as a 'terrorist' at the
airport and would be unlikely to be able to keep with their security system.
Marion

--
I am taking part in UCU work to contract as part of joint union claim for fair pay in HE and there may be a delay in replying.  For more info see www.ucu.org.uk/hepay13. To join UCU go to www.ucu.org.uk/join.