- Sergio Montero at UC Berkeley is working on a paper on this topic, you
might contact him
- Luis Vivanco's 2012 book Reconsidering the Bicycle has a section on
bicycle infrastructure and culture in BOG
- Singhal and Greiner's 2008 article " Performance Activism and Civic
Engagement Through Symbolic and Playful Actions" is about experiments with
public space in BOG

--
Adonia E. Lugo, Ph.D.
Bicycle Anthropologist