***********************Apologies for cross posting*************************

We are pleased to announce the first call for papers for the following conference:

'Troubling Narratives: Identity Matters',

Thursday 19th and Friday 20th of June 2014, at the Institute for Research in Citizenship and Applied Human Sciences, University of Huddersfield

Confirmed keynote speakers for the conference are: Ann Phoenix, University of London and Ken Plummer, University of Essex

For further details of the conference and instructions for the submission of abstracts, please see the flyer attached.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Tracey

Dr Tracey Yeadon-Lee
Senior Lecturer in Sociology
University of Huddersfield
Department of Behavioural & Social Sciences
Ramsden Building
Queensgate
Huddersfield
HD1 3DH