From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andrew Wilbur [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 November 2013 18:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Love green energy - hate windfarms

Garrett Keizer's book The Unwanted Sound of Everything We Want has a fairly extensive section on wind turbines, noise pollution and public health. I don't have a copy to hand but the book's bibliography might offer some further references that would be of use. It doesn't offer much in the way of alternatives to wind energy (and that's not the point of the book), but could provide some interesting context.

http://www.publicaffairsbooks.com/publicaffairsbooks-cgi-bin/display?book=9781586485528

Good luck!

- Andrew