Lawrence,

The answer is, "no." You need a real recorder.

Sincerely,

Austin Kocher

On Nov 20, 2013, at 7:54 PM, Lawrence Berg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Digital Audio Recorder Advice Dear CGF members,
I’m writing to ask for advice on apps that work well with the Apple iPhone to enable it to be used as a digital audio recording device that produces mp4 (or other forms of encoding) files for replay on both mac and windows based computers.

Please email me off-list at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] and I will compile responses for a single posting on the CGF.

I’d especially appreciate any comments on ease of use and quality of audio.

Thanks in advance,
Lawrence
--
Lawrence D. Berg BA (dist.), MA, DPhil
Professor | Critical Geography

Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org