Dear Edith,

thanks a lot for your information. In the proximal spectroscopic
soil-(vegetation) science the hand-held out-door FTIR device is a novel
tool for us, after your email I know that it is a well-known way of
detection in your field and more advanced then in our case. I will look at
the papers you recommended and learn for our applications.

Best regards,
András

--
*András Jung, PhD*
Consulting Engineer

Breite Strasse 15
Halle D-06108
Germany

Tel.: +49 345 6867468

NOTICE: This message (with any attachments) is confidential and may
constitute privileged communication, and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, or
a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of
the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact us immediately by telephone, or email, and
delete this e-mail from your computer system without retaining a copy.