Just to update everyone else, the problem was that it creates a pseudo-3D window with 10 planes by default and if you then add a spectrum with only 8 planes (say) it was reducing the number of planes to 8 but it wasn’t correctly cleaning up the scrollbar for the planes, so the scrollbar was being drawn badly (but the rest was ok).  That is fixed now in 2.3.1.

Wayne