Dear All,

I have a strange MR case which do not know how to interpret, I wonder if any one had similar experiences.

The output model does not fit into the map at all, as shown in picture 1, however the map still looks good in part regions. From picture 2 we can see even clear alpha helix. I guess this could not be due to some random density, and I have tried to do MR with a irrelevant model without producing such kind of regular secondary structure.

This data has a long c axis, and in most parts the density are still not interpretable. I do not know if this is a good starting point. Could any one give some suggestions? Many thanks!

Best,
Niu