Hi Andreas,

the older quadro 600 (with 96 CUDA cores) features a dual Link DVI-I (do not know why they did not call it DVI-D) but if I look at the specs, NVIDIA tries to suggest (?) the k600 features a DVI-I only. No mentioning it is dual-link. It would not make sense being single-link in the first place but make sure before you buy the new k600 (with 196 CUDA cores) it is really a dual-link DVI-I i.e. DVI-D. Some vendors state for the k600, 1x DisplayPort, 1x Dual Link DVI-I (Software)... Do not know what "software" exactly means at this point because I have never seen that before. For the more expensive cards (2000 and up) NVIDIA state they have a DVI-D and a DVI-I. Probably they are trying to confuse us to make us buy the more expensive models..

- J. -