Dear Andrew,

As previously I posted a MR case which has a significant 95% off origin
peak, some experts suggested to reprocess the data with cutting one axis to
half, from 40A to 20A. I tried HKL2000 and XDS, none of them is willing to
give a solution with 20A, even I specify it in XDS script. So I wonder is
there any way to force this work to be done. Thanks!

Best,
Niu