In support of Carers rights day, we are showcasing papers from across our Health and Social Care Collection.

Taking place on the 29th November 2013, Carers rights day focuses on ensuring that carers understand their rights and get access to good quality advice that can support them to care.

The Triangle of Care: carers included<http://bit.ly/17NsWSO>
-               Ruth Hannan

An evaluation of health and well-being checks for unpaid carers<http://bit.ly/19JYSSu>
-               Angela Burrows, Kenneth Gannon

On-line information and registration with services: patterns of support for carers in England<http://bit.ly/19JYSSu>
-               Jill Manthorpe, Jo Moriarty, Michelle Cornes, Shereen Hussein, Daniel Lombard

The needs of carers who push wheelchairs<http://bit.ly/1bEKpbQ>
-               Jessie Roberts, Hannah Young, Ken Andrew, Anne McAlpine, James Hogg

Working in partnership with family carers: the importance of learning from carers' experiences<http://bit.ly/I6lxCO>
-               Joy Watkins, Lorely Stanton, Barry Saunders, Gillian Lasocki, Pat Chung, Penny Hibberd

Patients' and carers' views on dementia workforce skills<http://bit.ly/1ejH0D3>
-               Susan Mary Benbow, Anna Tsaroucha, Maurice Ashley, Kathleen Morgan, Paul Kingston

A comparison of carers needs for service users cared for both in and out of area<http://bit.ly/1joNXTL>
-               Heidi Emery, Bridget Jones, Eddie Chaplin

Including families and carers: an evaluation of the family liaison service on inpatient psychiatric wards in Somerset, UK<http://bit.ly/1e2sU8s>
- Roger Stanbridge

Does he have sugar in his tea? Communication between people with learning disabilities, their carers and hospital staff<http://bit.ly/17Ptrqm>
- Ruth Bell

The long, silent scream (of a parent/carer) <http://bit.ly/1flsw8H>

About the collection
The articles featured are taken from various journals in the Health and Social Care Collection published by Emerald Group Publishing.  For more information please visit: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/collections/hsc.htm

Contacts:
Publishing contact:
Jo Sharrocks
Publisher - Health and Social Care I Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1274 785141

Twitter: @EmeraldGlobal<http://twitter.com/emeraldglobal> | @EmeraldHSC<https://twitter.com/EmeraldHSC> | @EmeraldHCM<https://twitter.com/EmeraldHCM>
Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/emeraldgrouppublishing>

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06