Hi Andy, Leman and all

Re your comment, "We discovered recently that – unless we’re missing something – even when a Grade Centre column is hidden, any inline comments made using the Crocodoc tool show to the student immediately."

This is a known bug due to be resolved in SP15, see: Behind the Blackboard Article No.: 000032788 "The Crocodoc Inline Assessment Tool Shows Instructor Document Annotations when the Grade Center Column is Hidden"

FYI: BB submitted a patch request on our behalf this week. We're running 9.1 SP12 CP8 (with CP10 in testing).

Meg
Learning Technology Development Manager
Edge Hill University