From: Vincent Bonnet <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 13 November 2013 12:26
Subject: [IFLA-L] Press Release: EBLIDA calls on the European Commission to open in-depth discussions on copyright reform as the Licences for Europe process fails to address key concerns of libraries and their users.
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

Ahead of the plenary meeting of Licences for Europe that will be held this afternoon in Brussels, EBLIDA calls on the European Commission to open in-depth discussions on copyright reform as the Licences for Europe process fails to address key concerns of libraries and their users.

Please find the full Press Release issued this morning on our Website at this link: http://www.eblida.org/news/press-release-licences-4-europe-plenary-on-13-november.html?PHPSESSID=0a065b391f02851ca0689f3e350fdc87.

Please feel free to distribute this press release within your networks.

Best Regards,
Majella Cunnane

On behalf of the EBLIDA Executive Committee

European Bureau of Library, Information and Documentation Associations
Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5
2595 BE The Hague
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 70 31 40 137  -   www.eblida.org