Well done Di Stiff and Surrey Archive for your "spot" on Radio 4's Today programme this morning!

All the best
barbara

On Nov 11, 2013 5:04 PM, "Charlotte Berry" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all again

Here are some more recommendations that have just been sent to me following my earlier summary posting:

The Story of Handwriting - Origins and Development, Faber and Faber Ltd (1970)
Fairbank, A  A Handwriting Manual, London, Faber and Faber
Jones, D.N (1983) The Scheaffer Guide to Handwriting and Lettering Styles, Sheaffer Pen (U.K) Ltd
Vere Foster copybooks, 19th century
Barter's Guide to Beautiful Handwriting, c 1900

Best wishes

Charlotte