Letter-Writing Is a Lost Art. How Do We Save Communications for Future? - WSJ.com
The Ransom Center doesn't yet have any archives made up solely of emails. But one collection of correspondence between the novelist Russell Banks and his brother Stephen, four decades strong, is made up of a combination of emails and letters, and Ms. Barnard has begun to perceive subtle differences between them. "The contents still talk about writing, family, what their kids are doing," she says. "But the main contrast is that the response time is so dramatically reduced, which I think changes the conversation."

http://on.wsj.com/1g8rTx4

Source: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB20001424052702304644104579193920651868750
See if people are clicking on this link: http://on.wsj.com/1g8rTx4+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar