Hi all,

As part of Explore Your Archive we have a current Hub feature emphasising the variety of archives researchers can find through our service:
http://archiveshub.ac.uk/blog/2013/11/were-supporting-explore-your-archive/

* Be part of the Archives Hub *

Are you not yet on the Archives Hub, but thinking about joining? Maybe you're not sure how you can get your descriptions onto the Hub? Maybe it's hard to find the time to contribute?

Well, for Explore Your Archives we are offering to process your descriptions for you and upload them. For the first 20 institutions/organisations that contact us we will take up to 20 collection descriptions and do all the work needed to put them onto the Hub. We'll create you a repository page and put you onto our contributors map (http://archiveshub.ac.uk/contributorsmap/).

Furthermore, we can forward your descriptions to the Archives Portal Europe (http://www.archivesportaleurope.net/). For this, all you have to do is help us create your repository description (necessary for APE). We can also provide your descriptions to AIM25 if you are within the London area.

Find out more about our offer at: http://archiveshub.ac.uk/bepartofsomethingbigger/

with best wishes,
The Archives Hub team

The Archives Hub