At 78, Kolkata-born British journalist Mark Tully to get his birth certificate - The Times of India
Tully needs the birth certificate to apply for the Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) status that will enable him to visit India and stay in the country without the need for visa. "I am eligible for OCI but need a birth certificate as part of the documentation. Since I have lived all my working life in India and love the country of my birth, I wish to continue staying here without worrying about visas," he said.

http://bit.ly/1dTDJK1

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/At-78-Kolkata-born-British-journalist-Mark-Tully-to-get-his-birth-certificate/articleshow/26008037.cms
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1dTDJK1+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar