At 78, Kolkata-born British journalist Mark Tully to get his birth
certificate - The Times of India
Tully needs the birth certificate to apply for the Overseas Citizen of
India<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Overseas-Citizen-of-India>(OCI)
status that will enable him to visit India and stay in the country
without the need for visa. "I am eligible for OCI but need a birth
certificate as part of the documentation. Since I have lived all my working
life in India and love the country of my birth, I wish to continue staying
here without worrying about visas," he said.

http://bit.ly/1dTDJK1

Source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/At-78-Kolkata-born-British-journalist-Mark-Tully-to-get-his-birth-certificate/articleshow/26008037.cms
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1dTDJK1+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar