Fra: The archaeobotany mailing list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne av Mette Marie Hald
Sendt: 6. november 2013 09:57
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Bioarchaeology of the Near East

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that volume 7:2013 of the "Bioarchaeology of the Near East” has recently been published and is available on www.anthropology.uw.edu.pl. This special issue contains four papers from the “Bioarchaeology in the ancient Near East” session, which was a part of the 8th International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East (ICAANE) held in Warsaw (April 30 – May 4, 2012). The next regular volume 8:2014 is scheduled for the summer of 2014. It is still possible to submit a paper or short fieldwork report for this volume before the end of March. We accept papers on any kind of research on human, animal and plant remains from Near Eastern archaeological sites. The journal is published in the platinum Open Access format (neither authors nor readers pay), covered by several databases (e.g., Scopus, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus) which make it easily accessible and highly visible. Papers are carefully reviewed (45% refusal rate). More details of the journal can be found on our website www.anthropology.uw.edu.pl.

With very best wishes,

Arkadiusz Soùtysiak

Editor

--