Dear colleagues,

Several of my recent publications can be downloaded. The first two are books on Dutch Single Grave Culture (or Corded Ware Culture) sites:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258343735_A_Matter_of_Life_and_Death_at_Mienakker_(the_Netherlands)._Late_Neolithic_Behavioural_Variability_in_a_Dynamic_Landscape?ev=prf_pub

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248391510_A_kaleidoscope_of_gathering_at_Keinsmerbrug_(the_Netherlands)_Late_Neolithic_behavioural_variability_in_a_dynamic_landscape?ev=prf_pub

Another one deals with Bronze Age landscape and economy:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257940535_Environment_and_economy_of_Bronze_Age_settlements_in_two_regions_of_the_Netherlands?ev=prf_pub

And one with the eggs of intestinal parasites (on the occasion of Bas van Geel's 65th birthday):

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255979259_Eggs_of_intestinal_parasites_whipworm_(Trichuris)_and_mawworm_(Ascaris)_Non-pollen_palynomorphs_in_archaeological_samples?ev=prf_pub

A somewhat older (2011) publication deals with the Vlaardingen Culture (Late Neolithic again, overlapping with Single Grave Culture):

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248391480_An_outline_of_the_subsistence_of_the_Vlaardingen_culture_from_the_Netherlands?ev=prf_pub

I tested the option to download without being a registrated user of ResearchGate, and it should work. If not, please mail me off-list.

All the best,

oTTo