Dear colleagues,

We are currently working on a project looking at the presence of
Chenopodium album and its interpretation in the archaeological record in
Europe, North Africa and Southwest Asia from the Neolithic into Late
Roman Republican period. As we are in the initial stages of this
project, we are creating a database of contexts in which Chenopodium has
been found, the amount of remains these contexts produced and the
relationship these remains have with other plant remains.

We would be grateful to those who would be willing to share any
unpublished data or to point us toward any of the more obscure
publications which have Chenopodium album among their finds. All data
gathered by this project will be freely available to the scholarly
community. The project is sponsored by the Undergraduate Research
Opportunity Program at the University of Michigan.

All the Best,
Laura Motta, Ryan Hughes and James Reslier-Wells