Miguel Aguilar has kindly translated the text of the original petition into
English

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miguel Aguilar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15 November 2013 02:18
Subject: Re: [ARCH-JUSTICE] destruction of inca site
To: Umberto Albarella <[log in to unmask]>

THanks Umberto. I wrote this letter in english in order to let you know
Little more about it:

Dear collegues

The Inca site of Puruchuco located east of Lima, the capital of Peru, its
in extreme danger. The Peruvian's Minister of Culture (!) just approved its
"rescue"which is basicly the destruction of the site to build a highway
which will be just useful for private bussines like Malls and the Football
Soccer Stadium. Please help us to preserve this site via sending the
petition to the Peruvian President, the former (always) militar Ollanta
Humala and to the Minister of Culture, Dr. Diana Alvarez-Calderon Gallo,
the main responsables of this attempt against cultural heritage and the
human rights to the past to the Quechua descendants in Peru.

Please support this cause if you agree and sign the petition here (even if
you don't understand spanish but you want it to know someday the evidence
of our past).

Letter to the President of Peru and the Minister of Culture:
http://www.change.org/es-LA/peticiones/detengan-la-
destrucci%C3%B3n-del-sitio-inca-de-puruchuco-huaquerones#

--
Miguel A. Aguilar, M.A.
Universidad de los Andes, Doctorado en Historia