Hello ,
I have an experiment that look like this: I have genetical identical cells and I let them grow and reproduce for a time X, then I put a drug for Y time and remove it and observe them for a little more time.
Now I want to see if the drug altered the rate of grow in the cell. Note that the cells never stop reproducing, so I have new cell over all the experiment; then I have to control by age. I was thinking on applying  Lineal Mixed models for repeated measures, but now I realize that the growth rate is not lineal but it starts huge and stabilizes around 100 minutes. Can I still use lineal mixed models? do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you,
angelica

SIGNOFF allstat